Thursday 3 September 2015

Cancer Personality

                          How to adjust with Cancer?

Cancer is also known as the crab of the zodiac. Crabs are known to be insecure, unpredictable, loyal and sympathetic. Let us go through some of their characteristics


1.Cancers have high expectations from everyone around them. That is the reason why they get disappointed, so often.

2. Cancer is reserve. They don't like to be in transient friendship. All they long for is a true friend and no stupid and fake chit-chat.

3. If a cancer cares for you, he really cares for you. The feelings are always the same.

4. Cancer is very childlike and innocent. They get ecstatic for even the smallest things in life. The enjoy a lot and are one of the happiest.

5. Hahaha.. This one makes me laugh! One of my cancer friend use to share food with me, now I got to know that I was damn special!

No comments:

Post a Comment